This page details the rules of 99s. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning; if you continue to break rules while in the clan, you will be kicked, and in some instances, banned.
Please keep in mind that many rules are listed on this article. If you are a well-behaved person and follow directions, you will never have to worry about violating our rules.
Listed below are the clan's minor rules. You will always be given a warning before you are kicked for breaking any of these rules.
- Do not invite anyone that was on the ban list, unless given permission.
- If someone is uncomfortable with it, avoid strong language.
- Do not advertise that you are buying or selling something repeatedly.
- Do not beg for free items.
- Respect your clan members.
Other Minor Rules
- Follow the directions of high-ranked clan members.
- All non-clan related arguments need to be held outside the clan.
Listed below are the clan's major rules. You may or may not be warned before you are kicked and/or banned for violating these rules.
- Do not buy or sell an account, whether it be in the clan or outside of the clan.
- Do not encourage rule breaking.
- Do not impersonate clan members of RuneScape staff.
- Do not use macros or bots.
- Do not scam, whether it be in the clan or outside of the clan.
- Do not lure, whether it be in the clan or outside of the clan.
- Do not exploit any bugs.
- Do not ask or provide contact information.
- Do not break real-world laws. This includes hacking.
- Do not advertise websites.
Other Major Rules
- Do not show disruptive behavior.
- Do not kick anyone unfairly.
- You may not share accounts.
- You may not have an offensive account name.
- Do not make real-life threats